As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. This learning bundle contains CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501), CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001), and CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003) prep courses to give you the important IT security knowledge for assessing vulnerabilities, protecting data and systems from attacks, and implementing cybersecurity solutions. Access 153 lectures and 76 hours of content 24/7.
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
- Provide operational, information, application & infrastructure level security
- Explore securing networks to maintain availability, integrity & confidentiality of critical information
- Learn how to operate within a set of rules, policies & regulations wherever applicable
- Comprehend risk identification & mitigation
CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001)
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting, e-mail harvesting, & social media profiling
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance, & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody, & analyze incident severity
CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003)
- Implement security controls for mobile devices
- Use research & analysis to secure the enterprise
- Integrate advanced authentication & authorization techniques
- Support IT governance in the enterprise w/ an emphasis on managing risk
- Implement security controls for hosts
- Leverage collaboration tools & technology to support enterprise security
Established in 2003 under the parent company XpertSkills, iCollege is one of the most trusted marketplaces in E-Learning. Our dedication transcends mere content – we source learning products from only the best suppliers and vendors across the globe so you have the widest selection of educational courses designed to equip you for success. Headquartered in stunning South Africa, our distributed company spans 3 continents with employees in the U.S., India, and of course, South Africa. Our customers call more than 120 countries home.
We're proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual's journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.